Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Dog Has A Respiratory Infection Outstanding debt

Dear friend, I keep looking

a crazy suficientemenete doctor who wants to be part of my experiment, I have not run with luck and just found a mad poet can make a poem that goes beyond passion and pain, a musician with a heart full of Notes of melancholy which vibrates my inner voice, a painter's ability to reflect on his canvas the essence of what I want ... but that's not enough to pay our debt.

DESCRIBES not good as the doctors feel like every time my heart breaks a little more, you know I can only vaguely describe as a twinge but they just prescribe anti-inflammatory medications and my life and concerns rirmo have a more level low. Do not know how to ask the way I practice a more attentive

0 comments:

Post a Comment